Thursday, January 13, 2005

Gnome 2.10 - what to expect

http://www.gnome.org/~davyd/gnome-2-10/
hide | show
Should I or should I not ? Maybe it's not right to do it !? Anyway, here we go (says the devil in me):
I read on planet gnome in Davyd Madeley's last blog he's working on a webpage listing new features to expect in Gnome 2.10 like he did it for Gnome 2.8. He didn't say it was online yet and didn't give a link as he's still working on it. Though, I changed the '8' to a '10' in the URL of his Gnome 2.8 feature-list and ... Thadaaaah! There it was, not very huge (yet) but already a great sneak peek: features we'll see in Gnome 2.10

Enjoy!

Labels:


4 Comments:

Blogger Eduardo O. Padoan knowledgely replied ...

You are REALLY bad, man... to redeem yourself you must mail him with something you know that is going to change in gnome2.10!!! :P
Just kidding, I really must say thanks to you! very intersting this, and I was thinking that there was nothing really new in this version, but I was a bit wrong. Well, just a bit...

1:04 AM, January 14, 2005  
Blogger Karel Demeyer knowledgely replied ...

My brother uses a Ubuntu testing/developing version soI guess he has 2.9.x. I saw his menu-applet is transparant if the panel is made transparant. Is this something Ubuntu addded or a 2.10-feature ? :D Maybe I should mail Seth :)

10:20 AM, January 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous knowledgely replied ...

The transparency is a x.org feature, man. Ubuntu Hoary adopted it in place of xfree86 :)

6:44 PM, January 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous knowledgely replied ...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

12:12 AM, December 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->