Sunday, July 31, 2005

"A Prerelease Tour of GNOME 2.12"

http://www.gnome.org/~davyd/gnome-2-12/
hide | show
As Ed Crypt already noted in a comment on an earlier post about Gnome 2.12 features, Davyd Madeley did it again. Davyd Created a nice page with a list of most of the new Gnome 2.12 features (you can see in the UI). As he states in his blog post, it's even not done yet, so we can expect even more from the new Gnome.
There are a lot of new, exciting and enhanced things in the upcoming Gnome and I can't wait to have my hands on it. I think I'm gonna try out Ubuntu Breezy.

Ciao.

Labels:


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous knowledgely replied ...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

1:48 PM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->