Monday, June 20, 2005

Another backgrounds tip


hide | show
I already blogged about how to do cool things with desktop background not to long ago. I told you that you can easily set backgrounds by dragging 'm to the backgrounds-properties window. Well, you even don't have to do that most of the time. If you just want the default options, drag an image on the desktop with your middle mouse-button down. When you release the button, you'll get a menu where you can choose "set as background". Note: you can also do this to set backgrounds for folder-windows in Nautilus.
You can also set background-colors or -patterns by just dragging 'm to the desktop or any folder-window, gnome-terminal-window, panel ...
Another background-tip: in Epiphany, you can right-click images and set 'm as background from the context-menu, which will open the background-properties window so you can set it up easily.

Labels:


3 Comments:

Blogger 122272 knowledgely replied ...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how cam across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a penis enlargement reviews related site focusing on penis enlargement reviews and mens health related topics.

8:16 AM, October 07, 2005  
Anonymous Cardiology News knowledgely replied ...

Hi,
I was searching through Blogger to see if I can find some information on Health Beauty. I stumbled on your blog, as this was not quite what I was looking for about Health Beauty. I did however read your blog and found it quite interesting, keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit it again.
Regards,

5:33 AM, January 24, 2006  
Anonymous mold test knowledgely replied ...

Warning...Warning.. Safety Tip of the WEEK...If you are having problems with colds and sickness in your home and you live in a moist wet ares of the country. Then you might want a mold test .. If you see black dust looking stuff on your walls or around your bathtub,shower or sink then you probaly have a mold problem and need to get a mold test . Dont panic and think you need to get a mold test right away. You can use bleach to clean it up with some paper tools and then dispose of the towels a trash bag. If you need some more info visit http://moldinfo4u.com .. I hope you have a safe and sickness free home...

9:28 PM, August 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->