Saturday, July 02, 2005

Epiphany problem: right / middle click

http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany_2fFrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-460592627d249b4498d2195f66c12c0f40de2fed
hide | show
Heya,

I reïnstalled my desktop-box again :). But, I was so stupid to use the first Ubuntu CD I could find laying around on my desk, which happened to be a warty one. And as I was to lazy to reinstall it again ("I was too busy" would have been a lie ;)) I thought I'd just upgrade the packages I really use to hoary for now and do this till breezy comes out within some months. (Maybe I won't be able to wait and reinstall it with the right CD if I run into troubles with it.)
Anyway; I got the following problem: Clicking the right or middle mousebutton on links in Epiphany just didn't do anything. I visited the #epiphany IRC-channel (on irc.gnome.org), and asked if this was a known problem (hereby I'd like to apoligize for being to lazy to first check the FAQ :|).
So the problem was I upgraded epiphany but I didn't upgrade my firefox-package (epiphany depends on the firefox package for the gecko html renderer). After upgrading it the problem was gone!

See you!

Labels: ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Adi knowledgely replied ...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

1:06 AM, November 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->