Saturday, April 23, 2005

I need you, you, you ...


hide | show
Heya,

Party with me, we are now on Planet Gnome-NL! This doesn't mean I'm going to blog in Dutch although it would make life easier for me and this blog gramatically much better ;). I created a 'hakergotchi' for a better presence on the planet-page, but my gimp-skills are even worse then my English ... so, if you are a graphics artist and you have a great idea for a design, you can mail me ;), I'd be very thankfull!
If you checked my last post you could have had some problems with the screenshot, that is because it's hosted on a free hosting service I found as the space I get from my universityis rather limited and thus allways full. Though, this free hosting thing I found does not seem a good solution. If you know any good free hosting service without adds (I am willing to add a link to it in the "Supported links" section of this site), please mail me :).
I didn't have a lot of spare time to blog anyomre and this won't change in the near future, I fear. Therefor, if someone who experiences the same fun with gnome as I do is willing to contribute to this blog, you know my e-mail addres ;).

Ciao!

Labels:


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous knowledgely replied ...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about business.url domain free hosting name netfirms small web
related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

9:02 AM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger asenetpro knowledgely replied ...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

This is a posting promoting music related info on my site genre music site/blog. It pretty much covers recording related stuff. my site is free for all to list their event post classified ad and to just post forum for hard to find info and many other thing music related. So if you are a dj, musician, producer, manager, engineer, artist, singer, dancer or have anything music related please visit my site and join to post all your info

Joining is free for all list your site plus more

genre music

6:43 AM, November 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous knowledgely replied ...

Just blogging for a while, found your site that also happens to be around free web hosting service, so just saying what's up.

Charles

12:28 PM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->